Statistics on Sibling Abuse

Saturday, March 5, 2011








Hi, my name is Nancy!  I just finished an extensive writing project on my personal story of abuse as a child.  I feel relieved that on March 10th 2011 it will be in printed form, a hardback book.  I hope this rendition helps many survivors.  It was the hardest thing I have ever done.  I was abused by my sibling and I was abused by other children. I know what bullies are. This walked with me all my life and there isn't one part it didn't affect.  I am angry that our culture doesn't think that abuse can come from a sibling.  It definitely can. That's all for tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy, I am glad I found your blog. I have never spoken of the abuse I received from my older sibling. I look forward in hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for writing.

    ReplyDelete